Companies looking to reach the Lower Cape Fear region audience, as well as history and science lovers across the country, are invited to partner with Cape Fear Museum through support for exhibitions, educational programs, or special events.
As a corporate sponsor of Cape Fear Museum, your company will enjoy unique and exclusive opportunities to raise its profile in the media, onsite with museum visitors and with your clients.
Benefits are customizable and vary for each exhibition, program and event, but may include:
- Private event opportunity for clients or potential clients
- Private gallery viewing opportunities with curators and educators
- Invitations for executives to receptions, lectures, exhibition-related education programs, and other special events
- Signage in high-traffic areas of the museum
- Verbal recognition at events
- Recognition in promotional and marketing materials, ranging from website and collateral to annual report and educational materials
- Presence in paid print, radio and broadcast advertising
- Recognition at media events, as well as in media advisories and calendar alerts
- Complimentary admission tickets
- Discounts on additional tickets, employee memberships
To learn more about corporate sponsorship, including recognition opportunities and benefits, please contact the development office at 910.798.4372 or email.